Saturday, February 6, 2010

Prom 2010

So this year is my first time going to Prom. It's going to be a masquerade this year which makes me really want to go, but at the same time i really don't want to go. I've never had a date to any dance and I don't think that will change this year. All of my friends have already gotten dates for Prom and have old me, "You're welcome to tag along with us if you'd like." Well, in my opinion, the word 'tag along' means you can come along as a third wheel but we'll be ancing the whole time wth each other and won't have time to notice you. So I'm definitely not taking that route. I've done it before and it sucks. Prom is every girls dream to be a princess. They have a guy and a beautiful dress that makes them shine and allows that feeling of 'I feel so beautiful' to come along into their head. Personally, I don't feel like I should get all dressed up to feel like a princess just to end up sitting there not really having any one to dance with and end up having a crappy night. Who knows, maybe it will change and I will get a date. I really hope I do. As of right now, I still have no idea if I'm going to go or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment