Thursday, January 28, 2010

Much pain had come, but now it is gone!

This past week has been very interesting and way eventful. My stomach had started hurting after school on Monday and my dad took me to the doctor. The doctor told me it could be either earliy signs of appendicitis or gastroenteritis (a type of stomach flu). He prescribed some medecine that should help the pain go away. On Tuesday, my pain got a little bit more irritating. I stuck it through the day and tried to get to sleep early that night. When I woke up on Wednesday I had a searing pain shooting through my right lower quaderent. Around 2:00, I went into the ER and they hooked me up to an IV and started running some tests. I spent about 9 hours there, but am definitely feeling better now. The doctors concluded it was a syst that had ruptured near my pelvis spreading liquids all around. Appendicitis is not evident, but to keep on looking for it if my symptoms progress. Am feel much better today and thankful it's gone!

2 comments: